On a walk w/ Grandma & Grandpa
Out!
A little bit of a grin
Our little angel
Going to town in the bouncy seat
Ainslee is now 3 months old! This weekend Jason and I went to see The Phantom of the Opera (a wonderful b-day present from Jason) at the Majestic Theatre. Jason's parents came and stayed with Ainslee. It was the longest I've been away from her, but they said she did great. Next step-church nursery. A few of her new favorites include: sucking on her hand, fingers, and trying to suck on both hands at the same time. She is also a big fan of her bouncy seat, going on walks, and country music-yes, Texas country music specifically. Jason has a Texas Country CD that she loves, she will actually start crying in the pauses between songs. If anyone knows how to make a CD that has no pauses we would be grateful :) She is now sleeping around 10 hours at night, but I am afraid the blasted time change this weekend is going to throw a kink in that schedule.




2 comments:
My sweet niece is getting so big and beautiful!! i need to see her soon...road trip to Austin?
She's so big! I can't believe it's already been a month since I was there. The pictures of her on the couch are beautiful. Miss you :)
Post a Comment