Monday, May 19, 2008

A few "firsts"

Ainslee had a few "first" moments this past week. She has decided that sleeping on her tummy is a lot more comfortable than on her back. Luckily, she has completely mastered rolling so she no longer screams to be flipped over when she gets tired of being on her stomach.

Last night I was making guacamole and decided to see if Ainslee liked avocado, since I ended up with a ton of it on my fingers. Turns out she loves it! I think the rice cereal issue is just that it taste gross, have you ever smelled the stuff???


She is also getting quite good at sitting on her own, I think within the next couple of weeks she will have it totally mastered.
And last, but not least...she went to childcare at the church! Now this is probably a bigger milestone for mommy than it is for Ainslee, but she managed to make it the entire time! Such a big girl!

No comments: