Last week I took Ainslee up to Jason's school twice for her to have lunch with him. This was mostly because the first week of school is so chaotic that she wouldn't have seen her daddy those days otherwise :( On Friday, Jason's parents came to SA for some shopping and had lunch at the school with us. Jason had his lab stations set up with all the lab equipment so Jason's mom, being the former science teacher that she is, had a blast teaching Ainslee about all the different lab equipment. We are now in search of a mascot outfit for Ainslee that she can wear to Daddy's football games. Anyone know where we can find baby panther apparel?
Grandma's so silly!

Grandpa & Grandma

Helping Daddy at work!

"Look Mom, one hand!"
2 comments:
AInslee, I'm liking your move up to the big bows, they look good on you! And I like your pants in the "look mom one hand" pic, so cute... where can i find a pair that fits your auntie lo?? Can't wait to see you in a couple hours at fiesta texas!! Take a fast nap!!
She is SO cute!
Post a Comment