My sweet Ainslee,
To my amazement, you are a year old today. Everyone told me that you would grow up so fast, but I really didn't expect that your first year would feel like a blink of an eye. As I was rocking you before bed last night, part of me wanted to keep holding you all night, thinking that if I did you would just stay a little baby. When your Daddy and I went in to get you this morning you were as happy as could be. We told you happy birthday and you got a giant grin on your face, like you knew it was your special day!
In just one year you have completely changed my life. I never imagined it possible to love you so much. You bring so much joy to our lives. Because of you, I have an even greater understanding of how God must love us, His children. Your Daddy and I are so blessed to be chosen as your parents. We love to watch you grow and learn new things everyday. Your curiosity and interest in people fascinate me, I can't wait to hear what you think about the world around you.
At a year old, you have lots of new tricks. You like to play peek-a-boo by hiding behind something and then popping your head out with a huge grin on your face. You love to clap and dance to music that you like by waving both hands in the air. You can wave hello and goodbye, but you say "hi" when doing both (we are working on saying bye). You are very good at throwing a ball. When we throw (roll) it back to you, you lift your arms out like you are trying to catch it! Wen you are in your highchair we ask you, "How big is Ainslee?" You will lift your arms over your head and we say, "so big" - Daddy and I think this is the cutest trick!
Ainslee, your daddy and I love you so much. We are both looking forward to watching you grow up and see you use all the talents God has given you. But always remember, no matter how big or how old you are, you will always be my baby girl.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey lady, don't make me cry!
Post a Comment