Here she is signing "more"
Another new adventure for us is that Mommy is now keeping a 2 month old Mon.-Fri. I will just use this as my excuse for not blogging as often. Baby Cameron has been wonderful and is such an easy and super sweet baby, and best of all, Ainslee ADORES her! I was a little worried how Ainslee would handle her role as "part time big sister," but she has been doing great. She loves to hug and kiss the baby, two things I didn't even know she could do! Whenever Cameron is in the swing, Ainslee will bring her all sorts of toys to "play" with. Cameron seems to be quite entertained by Ainslee also.
Mommy and Daddy went to Dallas this past weekend for a baby shower for our friends, Allison & Brian who are expecting a little boy pretty soon. We decided to make a nice getaway out of it, so Ainslee stayed at home with Grammy and Pop. We enjoyed staying at a nice hotel (highly recommend aloft hotels), eating out, AND going to the movies. We had a wonderful time together, but were ready to see our baby girl on Sunday!









2 comments:
Awww, love the pics! They will be so fun to look back on. I cannot say enough what a blessing you guys are to us!
good times...thaks for the update!!!
Post a Comment