Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh the places we will go...

My name is Cara and I am a strolleraholic. I just purchased our 4th stroller. But this one will be grand! I have been in DIRE need of a double stroller now that we have baby Cameron with us during the week. I have been looking on Craig's List since December and haven't found anything that didn't look completely repulsive to put two sweet babies in or wasn't $200! The other day I decided to try the Austin list and found the exact stroller I almost bought new online (for way more than I'm getting it for). Aunt Lauren was leaving to go skiing in CO so her sweet friend, Johnna, met up with a stranger, in a parking lot to pick it up for me. How WONDERFUL is she?!

I am so excited! I once attempted the baby bjorn and single stroller combo on a trip to the park, and I thought I was going to DIE by the time I got home. Not to mention it was rather difficult to get Ainslee out of her stroller and into the swing, and back out, while I had Cameron attached to me. Who knows what kind of adventures we might have in our new double stroller!

You can have both seats facing out, facing you, or facing each other. They also both fully recline for naptime!
It also does this:


4 comments:

Katie K said...

That's awesome! Thank goodness you are such a thrify shopper!

Katy said...

sweet action!!! can i ride?!?

BartleyFamily said...

ok, I have 3 strollers in my tiny apt...one that has 4 wheels and fits the infant carrier, one single jogging stroller, and one double jogging stroller...i feel your excitement...and i actually use at least two every week! baby gear...can't live with it, can't live without it!

Katy said...

ok, so show some pictures of thesse beloved laides in their new ride...i must see adn hear of some of the places you will go now that you have the limo stroller!!! also, i hope you have planned a Valentines's party for the girlies today!!! Happy almost your birthday!