We had our first trip in the beast, I mean double stroller today! We went for a long walk and played for awhile at the park. It was SO nice to get out of the house on such a pretty day. And an added bonus, both babies went to sleep when we got home :)
3 comments:
Looks super fancy! Excellent purchase!
cuteness!!! thanks for the update!!!
I would love to see you post how you came to name, Ainslee Grace. This is a resend of a post I sent previously. Since I don't know how blogs work, I don't know if you read comments, But I thought I would try once more.
Cara,
It is so wonderful to see how much you love Ainslee. She is very beautiful and she will be a very special girl.
I have been blessed with the Name Ainslee for 57 years. Grace is my Grandmother's name. I feel like I should be related!
No where in your blog did I see the story of how you came to name your angel, Ainslee Grace. I hope you will share.
All my best to your family.
Ainslee
December 4, 2008 4:33 PM
Post a Comment