Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Helpers

This week is Spring Break for Aunt Lauren and Uncle Trevor. They came down for a few days to play in San Antonio and were wonderful help with the two babies. Sunday was Lauren's birthday so we all went out for a fun birthday dinner. Monday morning Grammy came into town and we all planned to go to the zoo. Well, we finally made it out of the house by about 2:00 (it takes awhile to reload two carseats, feed & change two babies with varying nap schedules, load up a double stroller, and pack two diaper bags with plenty of bottles, sippy cups, diapers, and snacks!) We got to the zoo, in two cars, and there was NO place to park. It was packed! So we left and went shopping at the Quarry instead :)
Tuesday we made it out before noon and went to La Cantera for more shopping. Oh yea, it was St. Patrick's Day and every single one of us wore our green shirts. We had a fun time and let Ainslee play on the playground for awhile. She figured out how to climb all the levels and go down the slide on her tummy all by herself. She would not stop squealing, she was having so much fun. Ainslee and Cameron seemed to enjoy the strolling and I got a lot of compliments on how beautiful my babies were, and a few "how far apart are they?"
We stayed up late every night they were here and played dominoes until almost midnight. We are exhausted, but we enjoyed all our company!
The best I could get of the two on St. Patrick's Day
I love these little girls!
Just Cameron looking adorably Irish w/ her red hair and shamrock dress
Ainslee saying byebye to her aunt & uncle

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love all the pictures. I am going to need your advice on the double nap schedules. Laura

Katie K said...

Cara, I don't know how you manage to get such adorable pictures of her! I love her little feet!