Friday, May 15, 2009

Fun with Food

Ainslee has recently discovered the fun of dipping her food in sauces-quite shocking considering her refusal to mix foods together (or even have two kinds of foods on her tray)! Aunt Lauren got her to eat chicken by dipping it in queso, real healthy I know. This was the first successful attempt at hummus. And yes, she double dips.


She LOVES strawberries, so I gave her a giant one just to see what she would do

She thought it was great

Not quite sure how to hold it and eat it though

Don't worry, she figured it out

Cameron was enjoying watching her. This girl is anxiously awaiting her turn at real food!

And this has nothing to do with food, but cracks me up and I think her Mommy will enjoy it too!

4 comments:

Katie K said...

Love it! I was just telling my mom how I read on another blog that her kids love chickpeas and hummus for snacks. Cam will probably eat nothing but Poptarts...

Lauren said...

So glad that I can pass on the great skill of dipping...and the love of queso!

Lane said...

Where's the bib?

Rachaellh said...

You totally inspired me to let Emerson eat yogurt by herself. She loved it and I got to eat my entire dinner! I owe my peaceful dinner to you! Thank you.