We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! In fact we had so much fun, that I did not take ANY pictures, boo! Friday night the Kilpatrick's invited us to go to dinner at the Gristmill in Gruene. We had a fun time visiting, despite having to be moved mid-appetizer because of the rain (we were eating on the deck). Katie did get a picture and I am stealing it from her blog :)
On Saturday, Grammy came into town to run a few errands and visit with Auntie Lo and Uncle Trevor who were also coming to visit. Ainslee was excited to see everyone, it is so neat to see how she really remembers and recognizes people. Lauren & Trevor spent Saturday and Sunday night with us, but were at the lake all day on Sunday. Micah and Michelle (one of my good friends since 6th grade!) were in town visiting Micah's family but met up with us for lunch on Sunday. We enjoyed our little visit with them and wished they lived closer! After Ainslee's nap on Sunday it started raining so I decided we needed to go outside and play, of course! I did manage to get pictures of this.
Trying out the rain boots she got for Christmas from the Scott family! It took her awhile to figure out how to walk in them.
Not too sure about the taste of dirt
Shirt, diaper, boots-ready for the rain!
Daddy came home from the store and she got REALLY excited to see him!
As soon as Jason got home, we cleaned her up and headed back over to the Kilpatricks for burgers and fun! Katie's whole family was in town and Ainslee had a BLAST playing with her nieces and nephew. She stayed up until 10:00 just squealing and laughing with them! We will have to let them play together again sometime for sure. Again, this picture is stolen from Katie's blog.
On Monday, we hit all the sales at the Outlet Mall in San Marcos with Trevor & Lauren! We didn't get much but found some great deals :) And since I don't have a picture of that, I will leave you with a picture of Ainslee and her first pigtails, she left them in for about 5 minutes, but they were super cute while they lasted!











4 comments:
fun times!!! I am glad summer is almost here...I am in desperate need of a gilbreath visit here or there either one..or both!!! Jennings still requests to go to the computer or my phone and look up pictures of Ainslee...he might be a little obsessed!! I will have to show him the updates sometime this week!
Emerson and I were reading your blog and she was looking at all of the pictures. I told her to look at Ainslee and she said, "Ainslee" back to me. I hope that we will be able to get together again next time we are in San Antonio.g
Hurray for rain boots and pigtails! Super cute.
Of course I got Addison this same little purple dress. It was $3 at Target when I got it. You can't beat that! Ainslee is so beautiful. I really need to post something on Addison's blog.
Post a Comment