Grandma and Grandpa came to San Antonio this morning for a quick visit with their favorite grandchild! They packed a delicious picnic lunch and I packed a very full diaper bag, and we all headed to the Japanese Tea Gardens. The weather was absolutely beautiful and the girls LOVED being outside! Ainslee hiked the trail by herself and Grandma and Grandpa took turns carrying Cameron (way too many steps for the stroller), so that I could take lots of pictures. I think the coy ponds were by far their favorite (the fish were as big as they are)! It was so nice to get out of the house and enjoy this beautiful fall weather we are having.
Ainslee and her Grandpa

Just a pretty little girl

Cameron trying to throw herself into the Coy pond :)

Holding hands and watching fish

They are cute!

How big is Cameron? She's saying "So big!"

A moment of stillness, it didn't last long

The gang

Sweet picture with Grandma
1 comment:
looks like a fun place to explore!
Post a Comment