For Halloween this year, we took Ainslee to Grammy's school carnival in Hunt. Ainslee got another use out of her Aggie cheerleader outfit (and will next football season too!). We thought she would be a little overwhelmed by all the people, but she had a blast playing different games and discovering a love for candy. I know, our child was so deprived, but she had her first sucker on Halloween (thanks to Grammy's lolly pop booth) and I am afraid there is no turning back now! Apparently her outfit was a hit, because she will still randomly bust out with "Go, go, go, Aggies!" at the top of her lungs. At 23 months now, I will say that is her most commonly used complete sentence :)
Yes, that is Grammy dressed as a biker (wish I had a picture of her boots)! :)

Cake-walking with Mommy

Loving her first sucker!

Just because -this picture cracks me up

Fishing with Daddy

Finding pumpkins in the hay was her favorite!

1 comment:
What cute games! And I love the picture of her first sucker. Bring on the chocolate Mom!
Post a Comment