
Thursday, November 12, 2009
I'm a Mommy!
It's official, I am a mommy. You may be thinking, "ummm, hasn't she been a mommy for two years now???" Well, technically yes (well almost), but as of yesterday Ainslee now calls me mommy! She started calling me mama around 10 months old. It lasted a few months and then she stopped. She says Daddy and a ton of other words, including the names of most of our family members and a few friends, but WOULD NOT say mommy,mom, or mama, nothing! She started calling me dada a few weeks ago (not sure if she was trying to be funny or what), then progressed to bommy, and now we have mommy. I love it. I have wanted to be called Mommy since I was about three years old!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sooooo sweet! I can so relate.
Love, Your Mommy
Post a Comment