I know 4 posts in one day! Can you tell I am feeling much better??? It was really rough there for the last month or so. I think the 2nd trimester wonderfulness has come a little early (much earlier than the 20 weeks it took when I was pregnant with Ainslee). I had a routine monthly check-up yesterday, that went a little unexpectedly. Thankfully everything is just perfect, but I had a scary 45 minutes or so where the nurse couldn't find the baby's heartbeat. After talking with the doctor, I had to wait to have a sonogram to make sure everything was okay. When the sonogram tech asked if I was "ready for this" I just about lost it. She was quickly able to see the baby and said that the only reason they couldn't find the heartbeat was because the baby would not hold still! Little one was EVERYWHERE doing somersaults, flips, kicking, and waving. The heartbeat was just fine and we got some unexpected pictures of him/her. It is amazing how quickly the baby grows in just 3 weeks, no more looking like a puppy! :)


In the last one, you can see five little fingers up by the face
3 comments:
Yea! thanks Cara...or Ainslee...whichever of you posted this!! hehehehehe! How fun...it is amazing the difference in the first ultrasound adn this one!!! You can really tell its a baby now!!! EXCITING!!!
I think this one looks more like Jason!
how scary that must have been! I'm so sorry you went through that, but Baby Gilbreath is adorable.
Post a Comment