Ainslee had a fun playdate picnic/egg hunt on Monday. Ains was a tad distracted by the new playground and all the kids, so she did not partake in the picnic, but had a blast exploring a new park. I prepped her before we left on what the egg hunt was all about - she was to hold her basket and find eggs to put inside. She got it. She ran from egg to egg and took her own path away from the other kids to eliminate some competition. :) I think she found about 15 eggs, but once she discovered they had candy and stickers in them she was ready to sit and evaluate her "loot." She had a great time and is ready to do it again this weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's house!
The best "group shot" of the kids I could get

Loved how the twins held their baskets around their necks :)

Found one!
Her and Jaxson checking out their loot

So proud of her sticker

1 comment:
total cuteness!!!
Post a Comment