Our baby girl is just the sweetest, most laid back baby I've ever seen. She has such a quiet little cry and hardly ever uses it, unless she needs to burp. She is quite the sleeper! She eats at about 10:30 pm, then wakes once around 2 or 3, then makes it until 7:30 or 8 am (and I usually have to wake her for that feeding)! We are definitely feeling rested, which is nice since we have a wild and crazy 2 1/2 year old running around :) Speaking of, Hattie is also a very sound sleeper. Ainslee can run around the living room (on noisy wood floors) pretending to be a lion or motorcycle or whatever she can think of, and Hattie will just be sound asleep in her bassinet on the coffee table. Her easy going personality has just made her seem like she has always been a part of our family. We are all so in love with our brand new baby girl!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Brand New
This was the onesie I bought on my way home from our sonogram in March, when we found out we were going to have another baby girl. I had seen these in Gymboree and knew I would by a pink or blue one as soon as I knew what we were having. It was our big reveal to our families to show that they were going to have another granddaughter. It is a preemie size and just adorably tiny, just like Hattie!
Our baby girl is just the sweetest, most laid back baby I've ever seen. She has such a quiet little cry and hardly ever uses it, unless she needs to burp. She is quite the sleeper! She eats at about 10:30 pm, then wakes once around 2 or 3, then makes it until 7:30 or 8 am (and I usually have to wake her for that feeding)! We are definitely feeling rested, which is nice since we have a wild and crazy 2 1/2 year old running around :) Speaking of, Hattie is also a very sound sleeper. Ainslee can run around the living room (on noisy wood floors) pretending to be a lion or motorcycle or whatever she can think of, and Hattie will just be sound asleep in her bassinet on the coffee table. Her easy going personality has just made her seem like she has always been a part of our family. We are all so in love with our brand new baby girl!


Our baby girl is just the sweetest, most laid back baby I've ever seen. She has such a quiet little cry and hardly ever uses it, unless she needs to burp. She is quite the sleeper! She eats at about 10:30 pm, then wakes once around 2 or 3, then makes it until 7:30 or 8 am (and I usually have to wake her for that feeding)! We are definitely feeling rested, which is nice since we have a wild and crazy 2 1/2 year old running around :) Speaking of, Hattie is also a very sound sleeper. Ainslee can run around the living room (on noisy wood floors) pretending to be a lion or motorcycle or whatever she can think of, and Hattie will just be sound asleep in her bassinet on the coffee table. Her easy going personality has just made her seem like she has always been a part of our family. We are all so in love with our brand new baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Aw, reading this just makes me miss you all too much. She looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment