Miss Ainslee turned 4 months old today! This is the age of several new milestones: she is now old enough for rice cereal (yum?) and ExerSaucers . She has her 4 month check up with the doc on tuesday, so we will see if we get the green light on the cereal. As for the exersaucer, well I went to Target today in hopes of buying one. As it turns out those are some dang expensive little pieces of equipment. She got a couple of shirts instead :)

Here is a pic of what I was looking at. $80 - yea right! So, the search on Craig's list has begun.
And here are a few crazy faces from my 4 month old little girl
Notice the drool :)
Cheese!

Just chillin' in my "jorts"(jean shorts)

PS- I think I figured out how to change the comment option so that you don't have to be a member to make a comment, hope it works!
No comments:
Post a Comment