Thursday, April 24, 2008

Starting Solids...

This past weekend we went to Kerrville for a wedding reception. We had a great time and Ainslee got to meet a few more family friends. She also got to visit with two sets of her great grandparents.
Greatgrandparents (Rouse)
In the outfit Pop bought her

On Sunday we thought we would give the Rice Cereal a try. Here is the sequence of events:
What are you making over there?
What are you putting in my mouth?
Yuck!

She wanted nothing to do with rice cereal. I have tried a couple more times and have had no luck. I even tried applesauce just to see if something that tasted better would be more appealing. I think it is still a spoon issue. We will wait a few more weeks and give it another try.

While she may not be eating, she is starting to SIT UP all on her own!



On another note, Ainslee has a new friend! Miss Addison Lane Simpson was born on Monday & we can't wait to see pictures of her. We get to go visit her in North Carolina in June!



No comments: