Ainslee, Grammy, and I took a girl's trip to College Station this past weekend for a baby shower for my life-long friend Lynsey (Lynsey's due date is the day before Ainslee's due date last year!). Daddy took us to
Bulverde on Saturday morning to meet up with Grammy. We had to make our first stop at the outlet mall in San Marcos. This turned out to be a rather long stop, but we found some great deals. Luckily we wore Ainslee out, and she slept all the way to Caldwell! She was happy when she woke up and just talked to us the rest of the way. Ainslee and I went to dinner with Katy at
McAlister's where Ainslee enjoyed her first kid's meal - she just ate the fruit cup :( We spent the night at Katy's apartment and Ainslee had a blast playing with all the toys Katy has. We woke up early on Sunday and made to church (where Mommy & Daddy went in college). Sunday afternoon was the baby shower, and we had a lot of fun visiting with friends. We can't wait for baby
Kyleigh to arrive!
(I was a horrible picture taker, I only got 4 pictures the entire weekend!)
Ainslee telling Katy
bye bye
Amber, Linda, Lynsey (and
Kyleigh) -known them my whole life!

Spending a little time with Auntie Lo
No comments:
Post a Comment