This was the best I could do at getting a partial group shot, Ainlsee is the one w/ the pink bow

Grammy and Pop came to stay Friday night with us, so that Mommy & Daddy could enjoy a date night at a Spurs game! It was the first pre-season home game and we got to sit on the 8th row!!! Of course, this was the only game we have gone to that I did NOT bring my camera :( I wouldn't have even needed to zoom in to see Tim Duncan's face! We had a a lot of fun and Ainslee behaved herself quite well while we were gone.
Yesterday we picked out our pumpkin! It literally weighs as much as Ainslee.

And this is too funny not to include. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the crib, and is having a bad hair day! :)




2 comments:
hahhaha that is the funniest picture i have ever seen! I kinda want to put that one in the "i love my aunt" frame that i have sitting on my desk :)
I love that picture of her in the crib! We are going to pick out our pumpkin this weekend and do the "pumpkin" picture :)
Post a Comment