This past weekend we went out to Katie & Bo's house (Cameron's mommy & daddy) in the country. We had a great dinner and enjoyed hanging out with them. Ainslee finally tried some hamburger and apparently loves Bo's grilling, because she ate about 5 bites! She also had a blast playing with their dog, Joe, running around their yard, and discovering Frisky the horse. Here are some cute pictures I was able to take while she was too distracted to notice I had the camera-her new obsession.
She got to eat dinner in Cameron's Bumbo

Petting the dog

Smelling Katie's pretty flowers

Aren't they cute?!


On the move

Not at all afraid of the horse

Finishing w/ a drink from the hose
4 comments:
fun times! My niece, Avery, also loves country life. She loves going to my dad's house and being outside with the dog, preacher, and the horses, Grace and Toby.
Love the picture of her and Frisky!
I love these pictures! She looks like she can get anywhere now and she isn't afraid.
easter update, yo!
Post a Comment