Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Funtastic!

Jason and I are trying to come up with lots of ways to entertain the babies this summer, since he is home with us now. Honestly, I think it is more for our own enjoyment/sanity, but we know Ainslee loves to "go." Anytime we say "let's go" she gets ridiculously excited and runs to find her shoes. My friend Bobbi, from high school, recommended a place called funtastic playland that her little girl just loved! We headed out right after lunch last week and enjoyed about 2 1/2 hours of playtime! Cameron loved watching all the kids run around and even had some fun herself bouncing, climbing, and sliding! Ainslee amazed us with her climbing skills. She can now climb pretty tall ladders all by herself! At $3.24 for all four of us, we will definitely be going back!

About to slide down the castle
Everyone gets a number stamped on them, looked kind of like Holocaust victims.
Of course, Ainslee's favorite was the basketball area
And she loved all the arcade games!
The only group picture I got, at least Cameron is posing!
How cute is this?!