Ainslee got to go to another football game yesterday. This one was Lopez vs. Tejada Middle Schools. Jason's parents came to watch Jason's team and to spend some time with Ainslee. Ainslee had a blast running around, making friends, and getting dirty :) You just mention football now, and Ainslee runs to the door saying "ball, ball, ball." Makes Daddy so proud!
Ainslee and Grandpa enjoying the game (wish I had gotten one w/ Grandma too!)

Heading out on the field after the game to talk to Daddy

And completely unrelated, but oh so adorable, is Ainslee in her new footie pajamas. I LOVE them! And so does she. She kept pointing to the bottoms of her feet and saying "shoes!"
2 comments:
I love her hair in the footie pajamas pic...so cute!
P.s. you have just won the reader of the week award from the Prewett post for being the first ever commenter! Congrats!
love it!
Post a Comment