The other day though, Katie brought over a toy camera for Ainslee and Cameron to play with at our house. This thing has ALL the bells and whistles and Ainslee LOVES it. Well, today I was determined to take a few pictures of my beautiful little girl. I thought that by letting her use her "camera" to take pictures of her baby, I might be able to take pictures of my baby. I'll let you see how this transpired..
"Let's take your baby outside"
Quick picture while she's still distracted
"Ainslee, why don't you put your baby on the rock so we can take her picture"
Say "cheese!"
The baby's beautiful portrait
"Why don't you sit next to your baby on the rock"
"Oh what a sweet hug you are giving your baby"
And done! Got a few cute pictures of my baby with her baby!
The shirt she's wearing used to be her mommy's, made by her Grammy. And those adorable little shoes she's sporting...got those at a consignment store this weekend. Yep, they're Stride Rite and had NO signs of wear whatsoever and just happened to be a size 5 1/2- the perfect size! Oh yea, and they were 50% off (at the consignment store) which means ridiculously cheap! Here's a close up for you!












1 comment:
awesomeness!!! send the ains some love from me!
Post a Comment