Jason opened up his cookie and showed me this:
I thought that was pretty crazy until I opened mine and found this:
A girl inside, eh? How weird is that?! That completely contradicts the two dreams I've had in which our baby was a boy (all my dreams while pregnant with Ainslee were that she was a girl -except the one where it was a kitten). I will be shocked if this little one really is a girl.
On a more serious note, at my last doctor visit I was diagnosed with placenta previa. Apparently it is fairly common early on in pregnancy and can easily correct itself, but if it does not there can be lots of unpleasant complications. When I go back on the 18th, they will be checking to see if it is still a problem. Prayers for it to "fix itself" would be much appreciated!




1 comment:
I got a girl fortune cookie with Cameron, so you should definitely trust it!
Post a Comment