Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Bash

Uncle Rob hosted the annual Mother's Day Bash on Canyon Lake this year. Continuing with tradition, we celebrated near water and with lots of yummy food! The weather was pretty uncertain, but we had wonderful pavilion all to ourselves to keep us dry. Unfortunately, it was too cool to swim, but Grandpa and G-Ma (Grandma's new name, since grandma was apparently way too confusing and difficult to say) brought their boat for everyone to enjoy. I think I can speak for all the moms there and say that we had a wonderful day!
The Mom and her child/children pics:









I guess this counts :)


Ruby loves her Grammie too

Cousin cuddles

Jason decided to get comfy too, they both were out for a long time!

Ainslee thought she could take pictures with the tripod


2 comments:

Katie K said...

Lovely shot of Uncle Ruby! And Jason cracks me up, he can sleep anywhere!

BartleyFamily said...

You guys are so adorable! Can't wait to hear about the new baby!