On Sunday, we met Aunt Yo at McAllister's Deli after church. We quickly toured the nearby farmer's market and then headed home with a very cranky and sleepy 2 year old. We got in a quick game of Settler's of Catan (which Mommy won) and Yo and Mommy even got to do a little shopping before it was time to get ready for a fun night at the Kilpatrick's house. Ainslee could not wait to see her BFF, Cameron! We had a great dinner and enjoyed spending time with good friends.
On Monday, we got to see Uncle Trevor and "Uncle" Ruby when they came to pick up Aunt Yo. We had a long, late lunch on the patio at Chuy's. Despite Daddy and Yo getting pooped on by the birds, we had fun :) Apparently the weekends festivities had taken their toll on poor Ainslee, and she crashed for 3 1/2 hours that afternoon/evening!
Playing ball
Resting with Daddy
Silly BFFs! I don't even know how this game started, but they thought it was hilarious!
Splash time
This was splash time last June

Ainslee did not like being wet, so Jason told her to go dry off on Bruce Dog:
Trying to play catch with Bo and Braden
Cameron was ready for a bath and bed
Really wish I had remembered to take out my camera more this weekend! I didn't get any pictures of Ainslee with her Aunt Yo :(




1 comment:
I love that you posted the picture from last year! So cute to see how they have changed.
Post a Comment