Hattie Lane is 2 months old today! She is such a sweet and, for the most part, laid back little girl. She is smiling, cooing a bit, and holding her head up like a champ! She started at around 7 weeks sleeping anywhere from 6 to 8 hour stretches at night then going right back to sleep after eating. It is quite nice on days when Ainslee decides to sleep past 7:30! Naps still take place any and everywhere. I'm really hoping she stays small enough to sleep in the bassinet forever.
Big sister is still very much in love with her and I can see that the feelings are mutual. Hattie is perfectly content as long as she can watch Ainslee. We can't wait to watch them actually play together!
Hattie's doctors visit is tomorrow so I will update with the stats when I get them. Despite the massive amounts of spitting up, I think she's grown a ton! She is wearing the same outfit Ainslee wore in her 2 month chair picture.





1 comment:
very cute! can you please post them in a post side by side so I can better analyze there sameness and differences....PLEASE!
Post a Comment