Jason took Ainslee to a jr. high football game the other night. The mighty Spikes won 28-0. On the way home Jason asked Ainslee who won. Her response: "The blue team won and the white team....well, they did their best."
As I was putting her shoes on her the other day: "I'm proud of you Mommy."
Why are you proud of me Ainslee?
"For all that you do to me."
Several times this week she also declared, "You're a good friend, Mommy!"
I had been trying, unsuccessfully, to air up an exercise ball (we discovered it's the secret to calming Hattie's upset tummy). When Jason got home from work Ainslee pointed to it and told Jason he needed to "Suck it up!" We finally figured out that she meant he needed to pump it up.
She has also recently been complimenting my (and Grammie's) clothes. She will tell us she likes our shirt and then ask where we got it from.
"Zip. No talkin'!" (insert hand gestures of zipping your lips and a finger over your mouth) When asked where she learned that phrase she said, "School." That would be the 1 day a MONTH class she is in while I attend MOPS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
that's awesome!!! i hope to see you guys soon!!! i could use some gilbreath time!
Post a Comment