
Ainslee went for her 4 month check up this morning. The doc said she is growing well and is showing developmental signs of a 6 month old, I knew she was brilliant :) Now if we could just get her to roll over... Yesterday Ainslee discovered she has feet and that feet are fun to play with. She will pull her legs in, grab her feet, and roll over on her side and scream an amazingly ear piercing scream of delight.
Stats:
Weight- 13lbs 4oz (this puts her in the 40th percentile)
Height- 25 1/2 " (90th percentile)
Head- 30th percentile
For those w/o children, this translates to very tall, skinny, and really small head. Now I must clarify that I think that the way they measure height for babies is very subjective. They lay the baby on the table on top of the paper. They draw a line above the head and then mark below her feet. Now this would probably work fine for adults or even children who know how to lay still. A squirmy little baby does not stay in one spot! I do not believe in the accuracy of these measurements, so when Jason gets home from work I am going to stand her against a wall and get my own :)




1 comment:
We think ainslee takes a lot after her uncle Twevor...tall, skinny, a small head, and blue eyes. He might get jealous if y'all kids look more like him than ours do.
Post a Comment