
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Vintage Baby
One of my favorite things since Ainslee was born is to dress her in my old clothes; I just have a thing for classic smocked dresses! My mom is by no means a "pack rat," but she did save just about every piece of clothing, toys, blankets, diapers (unused), pacifiers, etc....that my sister and I ever wore/used! Going through the boxes of clothes was a lot of fun, and below is one of the classic outfits we found. That's right, it's a 1980's Baby Lacoste sunsuit, in perfect condition I might add. I am also not sure if its just the sudden absurd amount of humidity or if Ainslee is starting to get some curl in her hair, apparently the left side is a little more curly :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love it! I think either Sarah or I had a similar outfit in green. Let's be honest...my parents bought it new for Sarah, and it was a hand-me-down for me :) Are you going to start doing the gel-n-scrunch with Ainslee's hair?
I love the new layout, btw. The outfit is super cute. And I like the curls, but I bet this humidity won't last. Just don't resort to the baby hair flat-iron, okay?
Post a Comment