We have been letting Ainslee feed herself a lot more lately, using utensils. She is getting pretty darn good at using a fork. She can fork a black bean, and they are small! :) We have also noticed that she is much more willing to eat something if it is on a fork...kind of like the whole food-on-a-stick gimmick at festivals. We are getting there with the spoon, but it has been one messy process. I'll let the pictures say the rest.
I loved the pictures!!!!! She seems to be enjoying her yogurt and blackberries! Ahh---I am so glad to have a son with short hair for all those eating fiascos!!!! And I know what you mean---Weiss loves food better if it is on a fork or his "bulldozer" spoon.....
Well done, Ainslee!!! if only you could eat through osmosis...then that whole smearing yogurt on the tummy thing would work better! And it seems you have mastered the cup concept...drinking your yogurt is a sure way to get it all in a quick manner!
Cara, You are so gutsy! I absolutely love seeing Ainslee with yogurt everywhere. I am a big chicken when it comes to letting Emerson go crazy with her food. I hope that we will get to see you next time we visit Katie & Bo.
4 comments:
I loved the pictures!!!!! She seems to be enjoying her yogurt and blackberries! Ahh---I am so glad to have a son with short hair for all those eating fiascos!!!! And I know what you mean---Weiss loves food better if it is on a fork or his "bulldozer" spoon.....
Well done, Ainslee!!! if only you could eat through osmosis...then that whole smearing yogurt on the tummy thing would work better! And it seems you have mastered the cup concept...drinking your yogurt is a sure way to get it all in a quick manner!
I love these pictures! Looks like a lot of fun and mess... Her hair is getting so long!
Laura
Cara,
You are so gutsy! I absolutely love seeing Ainslee with yogurt everywhere. I am a big chicken when it comes to letting Emerson go crazy with her food. I hope that we will get to see you next time we visit Katie & Bo.
Post a Comment