Friday, August 14, 2009

Corpus Christi- Day 1

Ainslee took her first trip to the beach last weekend. We stayed with Aunt Lauren & Uncle Trevor and had a super fun time! I think Ainslee still prefers the river, but she eventually warmed up to the beach- I think the whole "sand sticking to you" thing kind of threw her for a loop!
Her first sit on the beach, she would only sit on Lauren's lap at first :)

She spent most of the time holding her hands like this because she didn't like the sand being on them :)

She finally warmed up to the idea when she got to use a shovel...and cover Daddy with sand! :)

It was nap time, so she insisted on the sandy pacifier
She "told" Uncle Trevor which castles needed to be decorated, he obliged

She seemed to thoroughly enjoy the water-I think this looks very "Baywatch" of Jason ;)
Finally playing in the sand!

Bye bye beach, can't wait to see you next year!

1 comment:

Rachaellh said...

Ainslee is such a water baby. Looks like you guys had a great time!