I have been dying to make a "pillowcase dress" for Ainslee for quite some time now. I got a sewing machine for Christmas about 3 or 4 years ago and had never taken it out of the box. The idea of just putting the thread and bobbin on scared me! But Katie (Cameron's mommy) and I decided we would conquer our fear of sewing w/ the expert help of our own moms! We had a super fun mother/daughter afternoon picking out fabric, making/modifying a pattern, and sewing! Ainslee wore her new dress to church this morning and even got a few compliments :) I can't wait to make something else now! I have lots of project ideas up my sleeve, hopefully some will actually turn out :) Oh yea, and we may have to modify the ribbon ties- Jason found Ainslee in the nude after nap, with the dress on the floor :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Huge success! So adorable.
I love that dress!!! SO precious on a precious little girl! How did you make it? Is it really a pillowcase you made, or what?
UPDATE THIS BLOG!!!! AHORA!!!!
Post a Comment