Thursday, August 20, 2009

Playtime!

Ainslee and Cameron have been having a BLAST together lately. Cameron loves to follow Ainslee around and Ainslee loves having someone to entertain. I recently bought a doll stroller for Ainslee to play with, but she isn't so much into dolls. Why not? Just see...

Who needs dolls when you have a REAL baby to push around in your stroller and feed pretend bottles?

Silly baby!

Sometimes though, Ainslee likes to be the baby. Cameron is quite good at pushing her too! I really need to get that on video, it's hilarious :)

When they aren't taking turns in the stroller, they are taking ALL the toys out of the toy baskets (or book baskets or shelves). Here is a small example:

I think this is the reason for taking everything OUT of the baskets:


Sometimes they like to check out what's going on at the back door. I think Jason was mowing. Apparently, it was quite entertaining.

Ainslee is also into playing dress up. When given free reign of her closet, she ALWAYS chooses the rainboots and tutu. And they must be worn together! (at least they are both yellow)

A wonderful combination. Don't you think?

3 comments:

Katie K said...

These are the cutest pictures! We definitely need to get Cameron on video pushing the stroller!

Rachaellh said...

I laughed my head off at these adorable photos tonight. Could those two be any cuter? I love Cameron's face when she is in the stroller! I am waiting on pins and needles for the video!

Katy said...

very cute!!!