Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Big Girl Bed - Take 2

I didn't want to write this post any sooner for fear that I may jinx it, but Ainslee has been sleeping in her big girl bed for a week now! (Remember this post about 8 months ago?) We have not had any problems getting her to stay in her bed at night, and only a few little instances in the beginning at nap time, but she been doing great. The first night I went to pick her up off of Jason's lap after he finished reading her bedtime stories, and she said forcefully, "No, I do this!" And she put herself to bed. :) Unfortunately she has not been sleeping as late or taking quite as long naps, but hopefully that will improve with time.

There is no turning back now, because her crib has been disassembled and parts have been sent back to the manufacturer. I decided to check the model number after we took it apart and discovered her crib had been recalled! We are now awaiting a voucher for Babies 'R Us to buy a new crib for our little bundle on the way, perfect timing! I don't have any pictures, but will post some when we redo her room (which will happen whenever we get a nursery put together).

1 comment: